Florida Governor Ron DeSantis made protecting children and parents’ rights a centerpiece of his administration.
This enraged the Left.
And Ron DeSantis will be red with rage when he sees this heart-breaking video.
Ron DeSantis signed the Parental Bill of Rights in Education to stop teachers from grooming children into transgenderism with left-wing indoctrination and brainwashing.
The Fake News Media and Democrats claimed no teachers ever groomed children into transgenderism and that it was bigoted to accuse teachers of this.
But woke teachers in Florida were grooming children into transgenderism.
Conservative activist and Manhattan Institute scholar Christopher Rufo posted a video of a Florida father named Wendell Perez testifying that Clay County School District transitioned his daughter into a boy behind his back.
Florida father Wendell Perez tells the state surgeon general that Clay County District Schools secretly "transitioned" his 12-year-old daughter without his knowledge and "affirmed" a male name and pronouns, which contributed to her attempted suicide in a school bathroom. pic.twitter.com/VY8Le9KqCi
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) August 23, 2022
Leftists want to manufacture a generation of transgenders.
More than 80 percent of children who suffer from gender dysphoria eventually work out their problems on their own and the other 20 percent require therapy.
But the Left wants to create a new victim class that will turn into voters who are completely dependent on the government.
That’s why woke lunatics infiltrated schools and began grooming children into transgenderism.
Democrats claim an 18-year-old is not mature enough to buy a firearm.
But Democrats think 15-year-olds can make decisions on if they need abortions or if they should mutilate their bodies through castrations or mastectomies if adult groomers – who are not their parents – fill their head with nonsense about how they aren’t really biological boys or girls.
That sick and dangerous situation is why Governor DeSantis stepped in and signed the Parents Bill of Rights in Education.
And while many on the Left falsely claimed it was a “Don’t Say Gay” bill, many parents thought the legislation did not go far enough as it only banned grooming in grades K-3.
Wendell Perez’s daughter was 12 when woke teachers began grooming her.
That’s why many Americans believe grooming needs to be banned in all grade school education.
DeSantis Daily will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.